shop SHV

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

lets play!

yesterday was a great time, actually this last week has been amazing, moved the studio, and got all set up (or for the most part) and took the greatest shoot with my girls Ericka and Jilly and my boy Russ yesterday, turned out great, and it was a fun time repeating Lykke Li's album Youth Novel..haha I've been known to repeat albums, and songs as a matter of fact, like for instance Sigur Ros......any ways by the time we looked at the clock it was nearly 11 p.m. (YES I'm THAT old and it was def my snooze time!:) here is a sneak peak of some of the new things that will be rolling thru the shop soon, and some old favs that we re-shot with the new equipment...hope you enjoy...thanks to my lovely friends!!
Models::Ericka + Jilly
Hair::Ericka
Photography::Russ "FIKUS" V..check out his work at diaryland;click here
{Me:::stylin', laughin' being cranky pants}











No comments: