shop SHV

Sunday, March 7, 2010

WOWY! Really??!?!

Holy crap it has been some monthssssss..... I've taken such a loooong break to focus on grad school that I literally was itching in my own skin to do this photo shoot, to be behind the camera and have a blast stylin' and showing you guys some of the vintage I've found over the past 3 months... FINALLY, here is a sneak peek! YAHOOOOO....I wish I had more to share, as this is such a passion of mine, from the hunting, to the styling, to the photo shoots to collaborating with my amazing friends. I'm going to try my best to keep things coming your way over the next few months with the spring/summer finds, but this summer may be a dry spell since I'll be overseas for all of June and July (a good thing, much needed holiday and to visit family ;) well I hope you like what you see...
















No comments: