shop SHV

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ROAD TRIP USA-or maybe just the midwest

I can't express how excited I am about taking a road trip to visit one of my dearest and nearest friends, who just happened to move to Utah for Grad school, so this is where I'll be headed early EARLY this Friday morning! A little Utah, a little Wyoming and Idaho on the side, lots of nature, hiking, thrifting OF COURSE, and being away from my watch, phone and all else! No obligations, no deadlines, no where to be, I can keep going as you can see...I'll only be gone for 6 days, but I'm sure I'll have a slew of stories and misadventures to laugh and write about upon returning! Looking forward to all the photos I'll have to share with you all! :)

Wish me luck, and as long as I don't see TOO many snakes then I'll be okay, a little traumatized, but in overall good health ;)

xxxx
Mavs

No comments: