shop SHV

Monday, August 17, 2009

been missing in action...

Oh and I feel it! Feels like I went and buried myself under this rock for the past week and it couldn't get any better under there! From the road trip, to the outdoors, to the lovely times spent with amazing people and funny, drooling dogs, over the past week...couldn't ask for any better. I am one spoiled lady right now! SPOILED! I needed that recharge, and now my friends, I am fully charged! Planning on doing a photo shoot this week, and we got a bunch of new goodies to show off and a bunch more that are just being altered and tweaked as we speak! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED AND SPREAD THE LOVE! Look out, SHE HEARTS VINTAGE IS ON... ;)

PS I attached a few photos from the trip...my pup is the cute lil' black and white thing!






No comments: