shop SHV

Monday, May 17, 2010

shoe glue

Yeah wedges are in full force right now, all over the place…wear them with socks, no socks, skirts, pants, dresses, they go with everything and most any season (maybe minus cold snowy winters, or who knows ya may be that brave)

I love so many of the various styles out there, even though I seem a bit awkward and feel too tall in wedges/high heeled shoes, weird since I'm not that tall to begin with...ha have to share this, I heard the best thing this weekend when I was shopping, this woman next to me was trying on these adorable whats, yes wedges, and asked what I thought. I'm sure my face already gave it away, but I told her they were ridiculously cute on her...then she replies “yeah I need to get over the heel height, I’ve gotten lazy, forgot what it’s like to be female and wear heels sometimes.” HAHA I was in stitches, UMM MEEEEE TOOOOOO! Lazy bones over here! I barely get out of my t-shirt and jeans.

So here are some of my favorites, I think I’m diggin' these Michael Kors 'Sycamore' wedges in brown, meow for sure! But god do I want them ALL (yes, as superficial as I sound, shoes make me happy!) Enjoy!





@ urbanoutfitters.com "Rosegold Suede Heel"



@ urbanoutfitters.com "farylrobin Madison Wedge"


confession::: just bought these for myself this weekend, Dolce Vita "Rex"


@ nordstrom.com Michael Kors "sycamore" wedge

@nordstrom.com Michael Kors "Kingston" sandal

No comments: