shop SHV

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

dream on...

And that I've been doing, I guess it might be the weather, or just me trying the blame the weather for my dreamlike mentality lately, but hey, good news is, either way, it's feeding my creativity!

So since this past week, with the weather change, all I've been wanting to do is lay around indoors, read, sleep, eat, see friends & family and shop for the store (that's my way out from cabin fever!) so I've found some great finds, and they should be up in the next few weeks!! Wait that didn't sound AT ALL creative...ha the joke was on me!!


So as short and sweet as this post has been, I just wanted to let ya all know (you know who you are, the only ONE person reading this lovely articulate blog) that new things will be a comin'....boots galore................................since I'm some what obsessed with shoes, great vintage dresses...stay tuned!

xo

2 comments:

Violet Folklore said...

you have the most AWESOME boots in your shop! sweet blog here, too. so happy to discover you... now I can spend some of the money I make on Etsy in YOUR shop! the circle of life!!! (: Sasha at Violet Folklore

sheheartsvintage said...

oh my GOD it has taken me light years to get with it and blog...but I wanted to give you the warmest THANK YOUS for the sweet comment (I KNOW I KNOW 5 years lata! ;) and that I hear the sweetest of things about you from Tracy-deborah jean- love that girl!! xo